Voltage drop calculation in ug system

Hi everybody!
I need the detailed voltage drop calculation in a 11/33KV under ground system with XLPE/PVC cable and also the authenticity so that IEC
should not violate.

We will be pleased to quote our services - contact our firm. We might even have an office in your country.
Bill

yo, your question is too general. I try to help u but agreed with Bill. tks