Westinghouse Instr. book

Where can I locate an instruction manual for a 115Kv/ 27.6 Kv transformer type SL, Class OA/FA/FA. It is 15, 20 & 25 MVA rated. This is a 1980's vintage. Thanks. Jim

Reply to
Jim Mac

Try some tech help from Cutler-Hammer/Eaton Engineering Services. I know the YES book had Westinghouse breakers. Not sure about the transformers. I have always tried to stay away from larger xfmers.

What do you want to know? Keep the oil level up, keep the oil clean, and test the oil once a year. Maybe even a dissolved gas analysis if you have not done one for awhile. More important to know is the type of oil in it.

Reply to
SQLit

In the US, you might try your local ABB sales office, or

Name: Allen Mitchell Phone: +314.679.4867 Fax: +314.679.4810 Contact details: General information

ABB Inc PT-Power Transformers

4350 Semple Avenue St. Louis, MO 63120

--s falke

Reply to
s falke

Thanks I will check it out.

zh262.nsf&v=24D86&e=us&m=9F2&c=BF493B6798CF5067C1256CE10050BF38

Reply to
Jim Mac

Thanks I will look into it.We are looking into a new replacement and I wanted some more detail about the transformer construction, etc.

Reply to
Jim Mac