Why do some USB leads have a "blob" on them?

Still top posting like a little adolescent that doesn't care where he farts, I see.
Get a clue, dipshit.
Nice filter ya got there too. Looks like it works just like your brain does.
So remind us all again, why do USB leads have a blob on them?
------ On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 14:02:37 -0800, MassiveProng

Learn about Usenet, you retarded top posting twit.
AND refer to the ALREADY POSTED answers, dipshit.
Maybe one day you will understand how this forum works.
Since you filtered me, I don't know how you are reading my posts still. Must be that 20 IQ of yours. Bwuahahahahahah!
In other words, you don't know the answer.
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:44:55 -0800, MassiveProng

I call them "Balloons" ( they are Baluns ) they keep the intended function of cables to a higher level of performance, within the USB or in some Video Transfer Cables optimal specifications :-)
Funny you mention "The Blob" I just got the latest version of the movie last week....
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 06:30:13 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Tick Tock) Gave us:

The Hulk on HD DVD was better.
Funny you should mention!
Last week I say a "thumb drive" that was meant to plug into the USB outlet. But this was so "bare bones" that it didn't have the metal shell.