wireless transmiter

anyone know were I can get a wireless transmitter to send a signal to tell me when PHz motor is on length of over 1000 ft building to building through wooded lot thanx

Reply to
randy

on FA401R (you will have to register) The FA401R with FA250 can be used for long range on/off control. Bill Kaszeta Photovoltaic Resources Int'l Tempe Arizona USA snipped-for-privacy@pvri-removethis.biz

Reply to
Bill Kaszeta / Photovoltaic Resources