Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

666 Calculators FREE and AT&T - 666 on your phone keyboard
666 Calculators FREE and AT&T - 666 on your phone keyboard 666 Calculators for FREE SOURCES Get your free 666 calculators at the following domains: / Anglais) ISBN 0-973738-02-2 /Français) ISBN...

FA: Complete Set of Lego World Club Magazines Circa 1998-2004!
Worldwide Auction From Australia for this Complete Set of Lego World Club Magazines - This would be one of the rarer lego items on the world scale because the mag was only sent out to Members in SE...

Lego Digital Designer only runs on certain graphics chipsets!
I recently discovered that LDD only runs on certain graphics chipsets. This requirement is not stated in the documentation, so far as I have found. It is unfortunate that the LDD programmers have...

geometry
I just realized that the canonical brick dimensions are 8 mm x 9.6 mm, *not* 5/16" x 3/8" as I had always assumed, and furthermore, that it is possible to derive this fact based on the existence of...

wanted: volunteers for youth LEGO program
I am a teacher in Minneapolis building several youth programs. I am going to use LEGO toys as part of the program. If there are individuals interested, I need someone who can help with some l-draw...

Cant get a response from Todd Lehman?!?! re: Lugnet?!?!
I have emailed Todd three times regarding some things on lugnet and never got a response??? Does anyone have a better email for him or??? Any ideas?? Thanks! Sincerely, Brian
1
1

FA: NEW LEGO Sets/Parts - Train 9volt, Spaceport Bus/Train Windows
items ending in 24 hours ( 1 has no bids as yet ) The rest have about 36 hours remaining Thanks for looking http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems

Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!
Chicago House of Bricks will be an AFOL event held May 6-8, 2005, in Schaumburg, Illinois (Chicago Suburbs). Fans are invited to display, attend seminars, watch animation, and participate in LEGO...

Rene Virsik (Bricklink store: Skala)
Hello Having a little problem getting in touch with this person. Who knows them? Anyone done business with them in the past? Please contact me ASAP. Thank you. Brendan

How to identify Lego's parts
Is there a database available online of legos parts where you can enter in the part# of the Lego and have the picture, description, and original set come up? Thanks in advance.
5
5

LEGO 8082 TECHNIC NEW
set sealed new technic 8082 in sale in italia

Rokenbok play tables
I googled rokenbok and came up with this group so hopefully I can get some thoughts here.... My son has Rokenbok- too much, IMO, and it's all over the living room floor. It's the only toy allowed in...

FA(eBay): LEGO 8417 Mag Wheel Master (MISB) - Update
Hello everybody, I have the following set for sale on eBay. LEGO Technic set #8417 - Mag Wheel Master. Set is from the year 1998 and not available in any shop, hard to find in MISB condition. Set is...

FA: Ending in 4 Days - New Rare and Mint Legos: Knights, Soldiers, Imperial, Crusadors, Castle, Indians, Helmets, and Lots More
** ENDING TODAY & A FEW DAYS/NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DET'S ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ To check...

LEGO-Sale page updated
Dear LEGO-friends, I want to inform you about the current stock of my LEGO-Sale-page : 80 Straight Blue Train Tracks USD 18.00 120 Curved Blue Train Tracks USD 25.00 148 Central Station USD 89.00 159...