FS: Fort Legoredo set 6762

Set is used but in super shape. Includes all minifigs and accessories (I THINK it has all the accessories. I will double check before shipping). Comes with instructions but no box. Only asking 55.00 plus shipping. Item was listed on bricklink today.

Prices do not include shipping (about 7.00) to lower 48 states, no idea for international) I accept paypal, bidpay, checks, money orders, etc.

Thanks!!

Mike

Reply to
Mikecouil2