FS: Lego sets circa (1974-1978)

Bricks from the following sets, no boxes but some instructions (some ripped, all signs of age).

All blocks have been stored out of sunlight in closet.

196 Antique Car w/people

356 Italian Villa

430 Biplane

455 Jet (2)

480 Rescue Helicopter

490 Mobile Crane

560 Police Heliport

565 Moon Landing

580 Brick Yard

612 Tipper Truck

615 Forklift w/Driver

710 Wrecker w/Car

780 Construction Set

Plus lots of extra blocks from sets I am not remembering, i.e. I have (4) white 2x4 wheel blocks and (8) gray rubber tires from unknown first set.

All bricks for all sets are sorted and bagged into Ziploc bags according to like color and like size/shapes.

Also included in this sale

924 Space Cruiser in Box, I assembled it once then put back in box.

$750 total (via Paypal) and I will ship all in 3 boxes (each 10x12x16) (USA), insurance additional if desired. Shipping outside USA additional.

Any questions please email. This is an all or none sale, I am not willing subdividing.

Thanks,

Randy

Reply to
8VA FFF