Lego Loco- anyone want to do some multiplayer this Christmas time?

We've started playing this again with two PCs on out LAN, but it would be fun to try it with others on the Internet.

Anyone interested?

Reply to
Angus Looney

Angus Looney

I've always wanted that game but I just cannot find it. Even if I did find it I'm sure I wouldn't be able to run it on GNU/Linux.

I've tried to run my LEGO Creator game under Linux with Transgaming's WineX and the original 'wine', but no luck.

Reply to
awox