Live with Joe Meno

BlueBrick Radio

is pleased to announce that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm EST!

We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and find out how Joe feels about his experience as coordinator.

Please visit the web-site & click on Listen under the Main Menu on the left hand side of the web-page (this will launch the player in a pop-up window).

Come join the fun!

--Mike.

Reply to
michael.mhuffman