Live with Joe Meno

BlueBrick Radio
is pleased to announce
that our first LIVE broadcast will be Thursday September, 14 at 9:00pm
EST!
We will have Joe Meno, coordinator of BrickFest/Brick Party 2006, as
our special guest. We will talk bricks, enjoy music and find out how
Joe feels about his experience as coordinator.
Please visit the web-site & click on Listen under the Main Menu on the
left hand side of the web-page (this will launch the player in a pop-up
window).
Come join the fun!
--Mike.
Reply to