Minifigs Gallery?

Hi all, My son asked me today "How many Lego people are there?" Good question. Is there a web gallery or listing somewhere that has all the Minifig variations? PLMK Thanks! ~MERK

Reply to
MERK

About 2500 search hits. So more then 1000 there are I think.

Reply to
Wouter

Searching for "minifig" in the Peeron set inventories should give you a pretty good idea about it.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

Surely the very fact that it's lego means there is near infinite combinations :)

Reply to
Dean Earley

Peeron numbers (approx.):

400 different heads 550 different torsoes 62 different hips and legs

I.e. more than 13 million combinations - excluding variations in the base colour of the pieces.

Play well,

Jacob

Reply to
Jacob Sparre Andersen

Heh, :) You`re right of course...but we were wondering about figures that came in specific sets. "As sold" so to speak...

Thanks everyone for the help, ~MERK

Reply to
MERK

Anders Isaksson