My Lucky day!!!!

Today I went to visit a friend but they were not home. So I decided to go to GoodWill to look for Lego!!! Went through a box of Lincoln Logs and Mega crap and low and behold at the bottom of the box I spotted Lego crater plates and they were taped together with the landing plates I bought them for a $ 1.99.Boy am I glad I stopped there. From Andy

Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney

Great find.

Greg

Reply to
Greg Teets

I was on a strickly non lego camping trip and was walking through an antique store when i came across a full,2nd hand, clean and working RIS 1.5 the price tag was A$55 but i got it for only A$50.

Reply to
na5159