My Lucky day!!!!

Today I went to visit a friend but they were not home. So I decided to
go to GoodWill to look for Lego!!! Went through a box of Lincoln Logs
and Mega crap and low and behold at the bottom of the box I spotted Lego
crater plates and they were taped together with the landing plates I
bought them for a $ 1.99.Boy am I glad I stopped there.
From
Andy
Reply to
V. Margaret McKenney
I was on a strickly non lego camping trip and was walking through an antique store when i came across a full,2nd hand, clean and working RIS 1.5 the price tag was A$55 but i got it for only A$50.
Reply to
na5159

Site Timeline