old legosets

Hello my name is Mariet and I live in Holland. I'v got some legosets from te seventies. setnr 293 a piano setnr. 290 a kitchentable and chair a clock setnr.200 its a family mammy daddy two children and a grandma. I want to sel the sets but i do not know for how much money. maybe you can help me and sorry for my English I am not so good in it. Greatings from Holland

Reply to
M.Kempen

You can compare pricing at

And if you are registered, you can check prices on closed auctions at

I think there are some 'for sale' groups on

that could help and they may have some groups in your locality as well.

Reply to
Kay Archer