Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LEGO Van Gogh
Check out this unique LEGO(R) art! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5571448016

If you like Legos then you'll love Fischer Technik
If you love building with Legos, you might want to also try Fischer Technik, the German-made super quality building toy. A lot of the pieces are put together with dove-tail slides, so the end assembly...

Star Wars ep3 lego sets
Anyone get any yet? I am particularly interested in knowing about the light-up lightsaber wielding jedi(Mace windu, Luminara Unduli, Anakin Skywalker, Obiwan Kenobi, and Darth Vader..well..Not Vader)....
6
6

Searching: 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set
hi where can I find 3801 Lego Mindstorms ultimate accessory set ? Thanks for any advices! Andy
5
5

Chicago House of Bricks Online Registration
I'm very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks ( at To Be CONtinued 4: The Musical ( is now online. The registration form can be found here: is not exclusive to House of...

LEGO Falck minifig on eBay
Hi everyone! I am selling an unusual Falck minifig: for checking it out! Best regards, Clark

EUROBRICKS - A Great Lego Message Board!
Not sure if anyone is aware, but Eurobricks have a great phpbb message board: its name its not restricted just to Europe. So if anybody was looking for a PHP/web based forum to post messages in, this...

FS: Lego sets circa (1974-1978)
Bricks from the following sets, no boxes but some instructions (some ripped, all signs of age). All blocks have been stored out of sunlight in closet. 196 Antique Car w/people 356 Italian Villa 430...

Old School LEGO
Does everyone here think that LEGO has gone away from its roots? It used to have alot of really cool town sets like airports and stuff, and they actually had some good building in them. Now town sets...
2
2

Mpls Dads and Kids group w LEGO this Saturday
As a teacher and a LEGO fan LEGO toys will be a part of the Minneapolis Dads and Kids Group that meets on Saturdays. If you are interested in participating in any of the events we have or just...

HUGE VINTAGE AUCTION 26 BoXES in one lot from 50s-60s,
More info at: eBay Mobile

New Bricklink Store: The NERDS Shop
Check out our
2
2

surprise pin/brick mating
I was tinkering with some random parts, and idly stuck a Technic pin into the bottom of a 1x1 brick. It fit well, but that's no surprise; Technic holes are of stud diameter, so of course Technic pins...

Non-Lego identification
I know I've got some of those too...just can't remember what they are. First thing that came to mind is Tente bricks, but I'm not so sure now. I'll look at mine when I get home and see if I can figure...
6
6

My bricklink shop , Thx :-)
garytrojan - BrickLink.com