2006 Hyundai Sonata series

Does anyone have any info on a series for 06 Sonata. Not codes just series info. Thanks in advance John Middleman,CRL.

Reply to
pickproof

might try

see if he lists information..they usually keep pretty up to date on such.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

2006 Hyundai Sonata F001 - F2500 10 cut Ilco blank HY15-P 5 - depths 1 - 329 2 - 308 3 - 289 4 - 272 5 - 249

10 - spacing Bow to Tip

933 850 768 685 602 520 437 354 272 189

g'luck

Reply to
Key

Thannks Key this is exactly what I needed. John Middleman, CRL.

Reply to
pickproof

Thanks Key this is exactly what I needed. John Middleman, CRL.

Reply to
pickproof

Thannks Key this is exactly what I needed. John Middleman, CRL.

Reply to
pickproof

you're welcome. hope it helped ya. that info came from Genericode 2006

g'day

Reply to
Key