Abloy Lockpick/Decoder

Has anyone ever heard of this tool - Model SK-Abloy Lockpick/Decoder?

Reply to
Matthew

So, where is the link?

Reply to
Glen Cooper

There is no link. I didn't hear about it from the Internet.

Reply to
Matthew

Who makes it?

Reply to
Dave Wallen

There is a tool which opens them, or some of them anyway. Do a Google search on alt.locksmithing and something on it should come up. May or may not be the same as what you are referring to.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com>

Lockpick/Decoder?

Do a Google search on

or may not be the same

google group search

words "Abloy Lockpick"

maybe this may help ?

Reply to
"Key

I don't really remember how it was posted or in response to what. The poster as I remember was European (Finland?), or at least the tool was. I got the idea that it worked in a somewhat similar manner to the Lagard 2200 tool, but I'm not sure, I don't run into Abloy locks enough to justify buying anything like that.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

message

anyway.

May

to what. The poster as

was. I got the idea

2200 tool, but I'm

buying anything like

same here..

Reply to
"Key

Sounds like a tool for someone with lots of time on his hands :)

Reply to
Jim Gaynor