Abloy Lockpick/Decoder

There is no link. I didn't hear about it from the Internet.
> So, where is the link? > >
> > Has anyone ever heard of this tool - Model SK-Abloy Lockpick/Decoder?
Reply to
Matthew
There is a tool which opens them, or some of them anyway. Do a Google search on alt.locksmithing and something on it should come up. May or may not be the same as what you are referring to.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com>
Lockpick/Decoder?
Do a Google search on
or may not be the same
google group search
words "Abloy Lockpick"
maybe this may help ?
Reply to
"Key
I don't really remember how it was posted or in response to what. The poster as I remember was European (Finland?), or at least the tool was. I got the idea that it worked in a somewhat similar manner to the Lagard 2200 tool, but I'm not sure, I don't run into Abloy locks enough to justify buying anything like that.
Reply to
Putyourspamhere
message
anyway.