AR Back set

What is the most common BS for AR dead latch & dead bolt storefront locks? Thanks, William

Reply to
William S. Gilman

depends on your area.. me its 31/32, UNLESS its older OR a certain installer, then 1 1/8" my area tho is the 31/32

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

There is also 7/8" (older) and 1 1/2" (new), but as Shiva said 1 1/8" and

31/32"are the two most common.
Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS

In my 20 years in business in New York State, I've seen almost exclusively 31/32.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon