Both vehicles dead

Let me tell you how impressed I am.

Hey, perhaps you can help with my confusion. Why would a surgical towel be called a "fenestrated drape"?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

My guess would be the hole they have in the middle of them.....

Reply to
Rick Mogstad

I'd never heard the term, but have to agree after looking up descriptions of it on Google. So that's the proverbial surgical cover that exposes the part being ripped open, eh? Makes sense - consider the German "Fenster", for window.

Now how to work a "fenestrated drape" into locksmithing - that shold be interesting.

Art Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me

Reply to
Arthur Shapiro