Bravo - Silca for Sale

For Sale Bravo-Silca key cutting machine, semi-automatic, with light kit and buffer. Plus hundreds, if not thousands of blanks that I will throw in for Free. Plus a stack of books for Free & a sign "Keys Made Here" for Free. This is an excellent heavy duty machine that I bought from a locksmith wholesale supplier. This was the best machine that he had and he had used it himself periodicly when needing to make very pecise cuts that his other machines couldn't do. I tried using it at my retail business for a very short time, 3-4 weeks, but it became too time comsuming for my particular operation. I contacted the manufactor and they told me that even used this machine should sell for $1000. I'll accept $750 firm.

For more info and photos, etc. Call Hardy 830-896-0616 e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@ktc.com

Reply to
Hardy