ILCO - X1011KR

Does anyone here have this blank? I need 1 for a customer and they are $1.05 per blank from McDonald-Dash special order with a minimum of 10 plus shipping. Not a very popular blank. It has been discontinued by Russwin, or so I was told. It's an impressive key in the original Russwin style.

Thanx for your help, David Ferguson

Reply to
David Ferguson

interesting... AKA

5RU3 star L56K Taylor RU17 Curtis X00KR Dominion

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Thanx, but I'm not looking for x-refs. I need the key. David

Reply to
David Ferguson

someone might have one of those laying around, thats why I crossed it... really a strange key head, too andI didnt happen to have any, sorry.. Bluedog SHOULD, but his minimum would be a 'problem.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Reply to
Wayne's Locks

I just received them via special order from Ilco through McDonald-Dash. I paid $1.04 each. So the value of this item is going up.

I really appreciate your remembering that I needed those keys though. Thanx!

David Ferguson

Reply to
David Ferguson