ILCO - X1011KR

Does anyone here have this blank? I need 1 for a customer and they are
$1.05 per blank from McDonald-Dash special order with a minimum of 10 plus
shipping. Not a very popular blank. It has been discontinued by Russwin,
or so I was told. It's an impressive key in the original Russwin style.
Thanx for your help,
David Ferguson
Reply to
David Ferguson
someone might have one of those laying around, thats why I crossed it... really a strange key head, too andI didnt happen to have any, sorry.. Bluedog SHOULD, but his minimum would be a 'problem.
--Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--
Did you ever find a blank? I have a box of 50 in Star. Let me know. I'll sell them for $1.00 each, plus postage (first class) Wayne Wayne's Locks and Etc.
Reply to
Wayne's Locks
I just received them via special order from Ilco through McDonald-Dash. I paid $1.04 each. So the value of this item is going up.
I really appreciate your remembering that I needed those keys though. Thanx!
David Ferguson
Reply to
David Ferguson

Site Timeline