Chubb Blackbox (2100 Series) Flashing red light.

Hi,
I hope someone can point me in the right direction, I have a Clubb
Blackbox safe (2100 Series, I think) with an electronic keypad, when I
enter the code I get a flashing red light.
I am sure I am entering the right code and this has only just started
happening, I have tried to find the manuals on the web with no luck.
Does anyone have any idea of what I need to do?
Thanks for any advice.
Damien
Reply to
damien