Dunhill Padlock

Does anyone know the source of Padlocks branded Dunhill please?

Reply to
Lewis M. Beadle

breifcases with a combo lock sold in Italy. Seems to be a standard aftermarket lock. Seeing that they want 537.00 US bucks for the breifcase, the question is WHY do you need to know? Are you an owner of the product or are you someone wanting to bypass a lock on the rich guys breifcase accross the hall? Please dont take offense but you left it wide open.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

He asked for the source of the locks. Not how to bypass them. From that question how do you arrive at:

"

" Wouldn't a more logical assumption be that he simply wants to replace one?

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Sorry about that. I misread the post and stuck my foot in my mouth. That Tinactin taste awlful. Dont know where to get the locks.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Hi, thanks for trying - I am a genuine locksmith in the UK trying to source

<gxz3b.119484$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>
Reply to
Lewis M. Beadle