Looking for keyblank

Hi all, having trouble finding a keyblank from my suppliers. The Ilco number is SR5. Have a customer with a metal desk that wants keys made and I have 3 key options to try using the code off the cylinder. I can find two of the keyblanks, just not this one. Thanks for any help. Wayne Wayne's Locks and Etc. wayneslocks.com

Reply to
Wayne's Locks

suppliers. The Ilco

wants keys made and I

I can find two

Wayne Wayne's

subs for sr5 silc # str3 orig # stb13

all I could come up with. hope it helps...

Reply to
"Keyman

Reply to
Lewis M. Beadle

Reply to
George Richardson

Blackhawk's KBX shows no cross over #'s for that blank.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

I dont think this key is tough to find. I copied this from H.L. Flakes site at

SR5 ILCO KEY Strebor N/P SR5 OLD DATSUN MFG: ILCO MFG Website:

Stock Level: Excellent Stock Unit: EACH Sugg. Retail: $10.69 Your Cost: $1.50

Reply to
Glen Cooper

BTW, My sister runs a hardware store down by NASA they got from a locksmith. She still has a few hundred pounds of keys from the 60s and early 70s that are loose and in packs of 10, old Ilco, Cole, Taylor, most are car keys. I could ask her if you still have trouble.

Reply to
Glen Cooper