tool for safe combo change

Hello

What is the right name in english for the tool to change codes on mechanical code locks?

Change key? Change tool?

Any sugestions on suppliers selling good kits of tool like this. I only have different keys, some new some old. And I would buy some new ones.

E. Hallstensen Locksmith Norway

Reply to
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN

Keedex is the manufacture

you're looking for...
check with your supplier...

g'day

Reply to
Key

Thanks

About using my supplier - I want a new one. In Norway we are not many locksmiths and we don't have any real good suppliers. Some things we have to import or switching between severeal suppliers that have something each

E. Hallstensen Norway

Reply to
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN

sorry, didn't realize you were in Norway. also didn't realize there was a shortage of suppliers. contact Keedex. maybe they have a source for you ? Keedex, Inc. and Keedex products, send E-mail to snipped-for-privacy@keedex.com Or Write to: Keedex, Inc

12931 Shackelford Lane Garden Grove, CA USA 92841-5108 Voice: 714-636-5657 Fax: 714-636-5680

g'luck

Reply to
Key

Hi, try here, this is where I bought mine as well as many other items for safes and vaults.

even bought one on ebay once. Just type "locksmith" and check every now and then. I do think your right though. It's going to be hard to find someone that will shipped to Norway. Roger

Reply to
Roger Cann

Thanks I have heard about lockmasters. I think shipping for norway is no problem of serious suppliers

E. Hallstensen

"Roger Cann" snipped-for-privacy@REMOVE.ec.rr.com> skrev i melding news:45abe134$0$4862$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com...

Reply to
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN

Reply to
Roger Cann

International distributors:

Intracon Beatrixhaven 8b NL- 4251 NK Werkendam Tel: 001-31-183-502-316

Sesam Las-Larm Box 7098 Forsta Langgatan 18 S-402 31 Gothenburg Tel: 011-46-31-422-009 Fax: 011-46-31-249-783 Email: snipped-for-privacy@swe.net

Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865

Thanks for that advise

I need the tips i can get

My company got a contract on services on safes for a big company with many safes. This contract has generated more safejobs, so I definitive needs tools for different safejobs

E. Hallstensen

Reply to
ERLEND HALLSTENSEN

Roger Cann