Fichet Arden 110

I have the opertunity to purchase a "Fichet Arden 110" safe. Asking price is approx 400 USD is it worth it.. I cant find any info on this model anywhere.

Owner tells me its 80cm x 62cm x 52cm weighs about 400kg has two keys and a tumbler ..

Basically .. Is it any good ..

Edd..

Reply to
Eduardo Teixeira

"RC" da "PCDJ

I have tried all the usual search engines and cannot find the model Arden

110 one thing i have noticed though is that the Fichet brand has a good background and is a well respected brand in europe.

Thanks

Reply to
Eduardo Teixeira

the model Arden

brand has a good

my search couldn't find the model "110" either. (sure ya got the correct model ?) the reason that I posted the google search

was to help show that the Fichet brand had good quality.

g'luck

Reply to
"Keyman

fichet did make a 110 model , it is a very good safe, not quite a tl-15, at $400 that is a steal .

Reply to
todd

btw the lock on that safe is a c2c 4 wheel "clicker" lock it is made for you to set your own combo on.

Reply to
todd