good methode

Hummm Did that " GUY " Say SPORT and HOBBY ?? Cool......... Open mentality is what matters....Learn and share for better security.... Don't forget we still have motions sensors and alarm at the houses and buildings.....This is not the end the World guys...It's time to move on..... Thank you and sorry if I hurt with my words. Mteixeira.
Reply to
MTEIXEIRA65
No problem Its Ok
Frederieke