Comments on Browning "security door" ?

Any comments on this relatively new product?

Browning now has a "security door" item #1607259120. It looks like a standard painted residential interior door, six panel or flat, but it is actually a security barrier. 410 pounds, 10 active bolts, "duo formed" construction. It looks comparable to a class B vault door, just disguised a bit. I guess duo-formed is Browning's name for a sheet metal laminate. I didn't see a specific claim for UL, etc. rating for fire or burglary.

See it at:

BTW, the list price is $2,699 but I have seen it retail for $1,800.

Reply to
Scott Berg

its as good as the weakest link..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Just be sure to put it on a wall that is more than sheetrock over 2X4's.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf