Help needed (looking for a keyed entry knob lever combo lock)

Looking to buy a knob (on the keyed side), lever on the inside, keyed entry door lock. Found one made by Baldwin (model 5270, 5280) but these are expensive for my budget ($75 after discounts).

Can anyone recommend any such lock that it under $50 or so ? Does Kwikset or anyone else make this kind of a door lock (I visited Kwikset's site but did not find it)? Thanks for your help!

Reply to
Google User

i recall seeing some SCHLAGE that way - in a home depot or lowes

but, its only worth the price paid

Reply to
JOCK tec

Both Schlage and Kwikset made these, Kwikset will probably be in the price ballpark. See your local locksmith.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

eBay has some Schlages that are of that design.

Reply to
Skip