Who sales Marks 8 series mortise lock bodies?

I'm looking for a place in Houston or anywhere else that can sale me a Marks #8000 (old number) #8 (new number) standard mortise lock body with the (AC) double cylinder entrance function and a 2 1/2" backset with an outside push lever overide. It's a R/H but that's easy to change so the handing wouldn't matter. I went to the MarksUSA site but they were no help. My supplier doesn't list it. Here are the specs:

Backset 2 1/2" Bolt Throw 1" Latch Throw 1/2" Front 1 1/16" by 7 5/8" Standard Size US3 Hubs 9/32" square Body Height 5 1/2" Body Depth 3 1/2" Body Thickness 13/16" Mortise Cylinder to Knob 3 3/4" center to center

The bolt wont throw on the old one. I could maybe fix it but I would rather replace it. It's 16 years old and the kids are in and out 50 times a day.

What about a different manufacter? Who would supply a lock like this that would work with the same trim if anyone?

Thanks

Reply to
Glen Cooper

McDonald Lock, in memphis, maybe?

I get a lot of Marks from them.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Clark Security Products

501 Garden Oaks, Blvd. Huston TX 77018 800-483-5625
Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

I'll check them out. Thanks again.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Looks like I'll try and fix it. It'll take more than a month to get a new one. Like the man said when I called, "Those folks up in New York have no need to hurry."

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Try standard Wholesale in NY 212-353-0450. If not them than try Mayflower in Brooklyn (don't have their number handy.but if you can't find it let me know.)

good luck

Reply to
Mzone719

I'll check into it, thanks.