Hey

I'm thinking about starting a lockpicking group at my university. Does anyone have suggestions on how to go about this? Does anyone have experience being in an interest group? Thanks!

Reply to
ReKoN

sound cool, but you do realize that if you do that, everone in the group will probably have a master key to dorms and other areas within a month.

Reply to
fugi