Sticky Blake Co-Ax Indicator

I have a Blake Co-Ax Indicator that is sticky, does Blake recondition their indicators or does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about taking one apart and cleaning it?

Thanks Marty

Reply to
Marty Escarcega

Marty Escarcega wrote in news:Xns94CE3DD201323escarcegacoxnet@68.6.19.6:

Marty, Usually a good spray with some alchohol will remove the gunk that causes indicators to stick. Ink remover also works well.

Reply to
Anthony

Reply to
NokNokMan

Amazingly informative web site! Great reading, and good to know that there's a repair site near to me. Thanks for the link.

Jim

jim rozen

Marty, I saved this post from long ago, but neglected to include the name of who provided the information. What I'm saying is: don't give me the credit; it belongs to someone else, but I don't know who.

Orrin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Blake does service them and the company's a pleasure to deal with. You can send them the Co-Ax indicator and they'll telephone you with a no-obligation estimate and, if you don't want it repaired, will send it back to you without shipping costs! Repair costs are also very reasonable (they repaired my beat-up Co-Ax and made it like new for a total cost of less than $30).

Their address etc.: Blake Manufacturing Company

15310 Proctor Avenue City of Industry, CA 91745-1075 Phone (800) 545-3020 (626) 968-6481 Fax (626) 333-1645
Reply to
Orrin Iseminger

Thanks Orrin, I will give Blake a call on Monday and see how it goes. Marty

Orrin Iseminger wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Marty Escarcega