Honeywell 2114 safe key(s) Q

It's open and it's only $20. No keys -- 1 is required when opening it with the combo and one which bypasses a dead battery. Are replacement keys available to the right person? If so, I would plan on physically transporting it to my favorite local lock and safe shop AKA "the right person". Discuss. TIA Jon (longtime lurker).

Reply to
Jon Foster

Contact Honeywell for replacement keys. If it is open, there will be a sticker on the inside with the serial number. You will need proof of purchase as well if I am not mistaken (from the original place of purchase, not from a second party). If they will not let you purchase a replacement set of keys, you might be able to get them through a locksmith, but it is highly doubtful.

Reply to
jeff kiral