HPC Code Source or Instacode

Anyone here has this program i will pay for a copy of it Please let me know . snipped-for-privacy@nextel.blacberry.net

Reply to
ronnie diaz

Ottawa Canada

Hi Ronnie:

Your request for a bootleg copy of the HPC or Insta Code programs is the leading reason expensive programs like these use a hardware key on the computer they are running on to attest to the copy of the program being a legitimate one, NOT a bootleg one!

Brian

"ronnie diaz" ( snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net) writes: > Anyone here has this program i will pay for a copy of it

Reply to
Brian K.Lingard

Well, we don't teach lock picking. Why should we help with code hacking?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Ronnie, why don't you just buy it off your Locksmith supplier ? you ARE a Locksmith ...... arn't you, if not you have no business trying to get your hands on a code program period. Good luck.

Reply to
Steve Paris