Keyblank Can't substitute

SC-1 comes to mind. Yes you can grind down SC-4, but who stocks those anyhow? It's not like you can use a WR-5 instead.

Y-1 also comes to mind. Not many subs for that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

funny I got 1 customer that I buy SC4 8 AND 9 for as well as y2, by the box, and one other of the really obscure Yales.. This in addition to the SC1,s they use.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--