Most Universal Residential Blank

Well, depends on what you see out there. Titan is good, but I was thinking DE6. More skinny, and will go into KW locks. But some KW wont go into Dexter.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon
H 75 Jet can be used as a tryout key in most all Fords.. but the Ilco wont work., so I been told.. it will work in the Focus real good.
--Shiva--
Reply to
--Shiva--
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:yLD9e.3550$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
its best to use the correct blank that is suppose to fit the lock in question. sub only as a last resort !
my2¢
Reply to
Key
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61-#spamblock*-@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:zLD9e.3551$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.nyroc.rr.com...