Big hands ??

Had a run lately of making keys to code for late model JAP auto's. DAMN, I can hardly fit my hand inside the door cavity to disconnect the rods / cylinder etc, as there is bugger all room. These Japanese car builders must have fingers like spaghetti. I usually just impression the older models, but with the flimsy split wafers they use these days, it's risky, and with the split wafers, they don't mark well either. How do you guys get on removing auto door lock cyls, ?? maybe I have 'gorilla' hands. :-)

Reply to
Steve Paris

I think they must have small hands -- and very strong ones, too.

Sometimes on US cars, I can get the clip off and on with a pair of small vise grips.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon