LaGuard 33E

Hello, I took a LaGuard 33E off a safe and recall seeing instructions on how to reset them by jumping points on the board of the lock or something to that effect. Anyone recall what to jump to accomplish setting this back to factory??? Also if anyone know how to reset a ESL10, I peiced 2 together but still have a good board with a unknow combo., if I could reset it that would be a better reason for me to keep it other than I just can't toss it because I'm a pack rat.

Thanks, Jim Billings

Reply to
Jim Billings

sent picture and instructions to you...

Roger Cann

Reply to
Roger Cann

Got it! Thanks for the help, always fun to learn new stuff even after 10 years of lock work.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Billings

I was given locations in magizines and books to look for both locks reset info. from a forum on TNL but it was back isues the we have sheraded long ago, if you have stuff from the mid 90's and are interested in digging for it I can re-locate the info on isusse and page number for you.

Jim Billings

Reply to
Jim Billings

Glad it worked, Done that to a LaGard many times. As far as the ESL10 goes I worked on one the other day at a local Hooters Job. Took a real long time too! :-) the only thing I've found on that one was a factory code needed to revert back to factory preset Combination. and the only way to get this is to give the factory a call with the serial number found on the underside of the original keypad. Good Luck, I see not a whole lot of people jumped up to the plate on this one.

MAYBE SOMEONE OUT THERE KNOWS SOMETHING WE CAN ALL LEARN FROM!

Reply to
Roger Cann

lol, in 15 years, seen ONE LaGard.. everything is USUALLY S&G in my neck of the woods..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I did the same thing kind of... eccept I was singing a song by "The Ohio Players" "Fire" Roger

Reply to
Roger Cann

I see all.. I'm like a prophet... lol I'm real surprised too! Because this coastal area where I live is not that big. The local Military Installation is about the only thing keeping this place alive. I checked the "Internet Locksmith" site as well and didn't turn anything up.

Jim Maybe you can dig that info up and someone here or on the IL has the CD'S covering that time frame.

Roger

Reply to
Roger Cann

Taxes. Goes to Uncle Sam.