Locksmith License

My brother import locks from Taiwan and is planning to install locks for customers as an added service. Does he need to obtain a locksmith license in order to do the installation? He is in California. Thanks.

Reply to
john4ong

I am not in California but I would think so. California has a very strict licensing law from what I heard.

g'day

Reply to
Key

I'm in California and, yes, he needs a license.

Skip

Reply to
Skip