Looking 4 an Electronic Code Reference

I am looking for a reliable electronic code reference that I can use, that is very portable, perferably something more portable than a computer, like a handheld pocket thing like people have names and numbers stored in. Also looking for a reliable internet source that contains the same information? Any help would be great!

Thanks a bunch, Chad T.

Reply to
chadrt78

go look at the code software ads, a 'palm pilot' is what you want.. and some software can be gotten that can be loaded on one..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Versions of code references that run in palmtop computers (either Palm OS or the palmtop dialect of Windows) exist. Expect to spend about $600 for software plus another hundred or two for the computer.

An internet source exists. Expect to spend several hundred dollars a year subscription fees.

If you're looking for a _free_ source, you're SOL.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Check out

can also access thier codes via wap enabled phone and only costs $50.00 per year.

Regards Tony

Locksdownunder.com

Internet source = Blackhawk Codes online -

For handhelds I believe HPC's Code Source, and InstaCode have versions that run on either a CE device or Palm not sure which. As well, I understand that Treskat has a version that comes free with the desktop versino that will run on a CE dsevice.

Now let's sit back and listen to all the complaints about Ray and Treskat.

By the way, I have never used a Treskat Product, nor do I know Ray, nor have I had any experience with him peresoally, professionally positive, negative nor otherwise.

-- A

Reply to
Absinthe

Sorry, Key, that's one time too many in the same needlessly rude mode. Hate to, but you're killfiled.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman