Looking for HON 333E file cabinet replacement key

I don't know if you guys can do this, but is there a code for cutting a HON 333E file cablinet replacement key. I have been trying to impression a key, but it is really hard to see the marks. TIA!

Reply to
Marshall Jones

Yes

Try harder. HON is easy to impression.

Reply to
Me

yes ,there is a code available. I don't think it is with-in the guide lines of this news group to give out codes.

Here is a hint: there are 5 cuts, depths 0-6 the 4th cut is a #4 depth there are no "0" cuts

1 more hint: the code is not 12345 or 54321

You might want to try your local locksmith, he/she should be able to make that key for a nominal fee.

Reply to
Keyman55

Hello,

Call the HON Company at 800-336-8398 and give them the key code. They will mail you a key for a $5.00 credit card fee.

Good luck, David

HON 333E file cablinet replacement key. I have been trying to impression a key, but it is really hard to see the marks. TIA!

Reply to
news.cisco.com

Probably. I havn't gone out to the van to look.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon