TNL new site

Is it me or has the pop up ad traffic on that site tripled. It takes me ten minutes to get in now. I would have posted this there but I couldn't get thru. Maybe if enough locksmiths get tired of the wait someone will start a simple site like TNL once was. Quick to load up, easy to navigate, a few ads, no censorship to speak of and a batch of darn fine people hanging out together nightly.

Reply to
Ros

I havent run into any popups on there site. Lots of adds but no popups. Mike C

Reply to
Mike

I can understand where you're coming from. I also agree that his new site could have been more user friendly. I use to have the same problem, before I had high-speed, with sites that have to download so many things.

g'day

Reply to
"Key

"Software expands to consume the resources available to it." People who have fast network connections tend to write fancy websites that require fast network connections. It's very rare these days for someone to design a site that can be used over a 28.8 modem.

(I always try to do so. Among other things, less graphics tends to mean the page is easier for blind users to access.)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

I now have a 4 year old Microsoft game, that requires the FASTEST processor you can get, and it MUST have a math coprocessor, the biggest, fastest AVG video card as well. 256 m ram for the video card.. the ehat sink on the processor needs to be oversized as much as you can too. comes on 2 DVD's.. 2 GIG to install with 1 G add ons.. you can tie up to 90 G on your HD drive up with this one game. some graphics are so hugh, that the machine cannot make the picture run as its supposed to.. contrasts this with dos 2.1 ..came on 1 160k floppie, with room to spare.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--