Low post volume

funny thing.. my NORMAL newsgroup source crashed over the weekend and has not got back up to speed since.. no new posts there since the 13th.. and it seems a lot of isp/??? had problems over the weekend as well
Reply to
me
Growl---Bow-wow-wow-wow Sniff............Sniff... (wimper)
Well, I've got an rw3 on order. Got a 1200pch on the way too. Posts have been showing up here okay-just not alot-busy time of the year.
goma.
Reply to
goma865

Site Timeline