Low post volume

Hmm. Want to throw some bones to the dogs, and see if we can get the group jumping a bit more?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

funny thing.. my NORMAL newsgroup source crashed over the weekend and has not got back up to speed since.. no new posts there since the 13th.. and it seems a lot of isp/??? had problems over the weekend as well

Reply to
me

Growl---Bow-wow-wow-wow Sniff............Sniff... (wimper)

Well, I've got an rw3 on order. Got a 1200pch on the way too. Posts have been showing up here okay-just not alot-busy time of the year.

goma.

Reply to
goma865