need a lock

anyone know a supplier in the midwest, preferably, that sells Marks 195 series? I need ONE to fill an order and l cleaned MINE out..they loved that order..LOL

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Did you try Clark? 195 series is in their catalog.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

no, but will.. customer needed 15 of them.. thanks

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Key

thanks..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Years ago, J. Nathan Hardware had Marks.

(585) 325-3330

Don't know about their present stock. Small distributer. Married couple and two hired men.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

interesting.. 30 days to set up an account etc.. cant wait that long.. cash doesnt talk with them..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

I know some people there. If there's anything I can do to expedite things please let me know.

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

called Marks, they referred me to Intermountain? as a stocking dealer.. 2 minutes on the phone and 1 is on its way..

and NOW I know what list is for it.. $285... gee..

thanks tho,, appreciate it

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--