need help on dreaghtnought saves

if any has any information about a the dreaghtnought series And you wouldt like to sent it to me You realy make me happy because I dont want to loose a bet. sent it to snipped-for-privacy@hccnet.nl

Reply to
Herman Scheper

Since this is the second time you've asked; I'll bite. What sort of information are you looking for?

(If you are looking for circumvential information - drill points, etc. - I'll save you some time. It ain't happenin')

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Oh, I'd be glad to help him open a "dreaghtnought save."

If he wants to open a Dreadnought Safe, that's a different kettle of worms.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam