need key blanks

anyone know of a place on the web or such, that has ORIGINAL GM logo key blanks.. need 2 C and 2 D blanks for a 72 Nova.. or rather a guy that emailed me does.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Hmm. Do a web search for Joey Jesser, in Ohio. He has a mobile service key cutting outfit, and would have that kind of thing. I don't remember anything else, except that he goes to old car shows.

Some parts houses oughta have the original GM blanks, though.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

thanks..

--Shiva--