Nice tool !

I just LOVE new 'quality' tools !!. Shouted myself a new Metabo Power Grip cordless driver. It's tiny (about the size of a small banana), but unbelievably powerful. German quality, 2 batteries, etc etc, and fits in a great pouch on your belt. Certainly not cheap, but you only get what ya pay for. I suffer with a bit of arthritis in my hands as a result of umpteen years using screwdrivers etc, so this tool should be great. Check it out.

Steve Paris

Heres a direct link.

Steve Paris

Sounds like a great tool.

BTW, I bought a tool about 29 years ago that will solve the pain problem and it works good too.

You push it and it spins. I call it by what I THINK it is called, a yanky screwdriver. It goes foward and reverse and locks in place. It has interchangable bits held in with a magnetic tip. It is still my best tool after all these years.

I think the old tools are better sometimes and they dont enen need batteries.

Reply to
Glen Cooper

Reply to
cashcroft