Opening a strongbox

I have my 96 yr old father's strongbox with a herring hall combo lock on it but my father no longer remembers or has the combo from it. Any help at cracking the combo would be appreciated as I hate to damage it in any way.

Reply to
Mark Fegan

Take it to a locksmith that does safe work. No legit locksmith in this group is going to tell you how to "crack" a safe.

Reply to
Jeff Kiral

The only way to get the safe open is to contact a local locksmith would look for SAVTA certification they can open with proper documentation.

Reply to
pickproof