Opinions on code machines

Evan, you can talk to him until you're blue in the face. he is and never will be no better than Ray.

my2

Reply to
Key

So what, ...... we should go back to hand filing keys and wearing leather aprons ????? ... NOT ! :-)

A $6000.00 toy ? not likely Evan. You don't need a computer to run them, they have one built in. Greatest invention since perfumed toilet paper, I kid you not. :-)

Reply to
Steve Paris

Some people may need to yes.

A computer interface is very useful.

It's a business. Automated machinery can make it much more profitable. By your logic keys should simply be originated with a handfile.

You don't need to be super busy to have a computerized code machine. The problem has never been so much with the machine itself, any machine can have a problem, as with Gordon being a litigeous nut.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

The advantage is not so much the volume but the increase in convenience and accuracy. Not having to chase down code cards is a real plus, and fewer blanks will be scrapped.

Reply to
Roger Shoaf