HPC Rake Gun

Around 1965-1966, HPC started advertising a new tool they called RG-1,
(Rake Gun-1). The tool looked similar in design to a pick gun, but
instead raked the tumblers instead of delivering a rapid upward motion
like a regular pick gun. I have found a couple references, mostly
black and white drawings, of the tool and am curious if anybody has
this old tool in their workshops anywhere collecting dust? I'm
looking for some color photos.
Thanks
Matthew
Reply to