HPC 1200

Getting ready to go out on my own after working for somebody for over 10 years. I have the HPC punch but would really like to get my hands on a 1200 or Blitz. Any suggestions on where to get a reconditioned or used machine? As you know the punch does not have cards for Sargent or Corbin/ Russwin. I have space and depth keys but...... any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
John

might have used.,. Allied Locksmith is usually a good price on a new..think its Allied .. I get a flyer from them every so often..

--Shiva--

Reply to
me