Re: New car door wedge

least those won't damage a car door.

my2

Reply to
Key

My mind just crossed this and the recent padlock thread... Ouch.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Well, the cigars shouldn't, anyway. The wire could be a different story. And there's the question of how he went about shoving the cigars in there...

Reply to
Joe Kesselman

Was that guy Bill Clinton, by any chance?

Reply to
Sgt Owens

Maybe Monica "got a grip" on it first-LMAO

Reply to
goma865

That's a fishy story. Not all it's cracked up to be. Though, I cun't see the humor in this. And I'm too much of a pussy to tell the OP to slot up. He coulda got an "out of the box" door wedge, easier.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon